When you are buying oils for healing and holistic self-treatment, it is important that you invest in the best quality oil. Not all oils are created equal and if you are using the oils on your own body, you want to make sure that you receive the maximum benefit. Learn more detailed information straight from the source.
Many people Buy Essential Oils because they enjoy the beautiful fragrance the oils create around their home and office, and nowadays even more people are turning to 100% pure essential oils for the benefits on a person’s emotions, body and soul.
Unfortunately many companies dilute their oils, or add synthetic chemicals so that they can make a higher profit margin. This leaves consumers with a cheap, low quality “oil” that has no therapeutic value whatsoever. You will not receive healing or health benefits from a “fragrant oil” (a synthetic oil that is a copy of the original, but made from cheap synthetic ingredients). In fact, have you ever experienced headaches when you have been around a fragrant candle or air freshener? This is due the toxic chemical ingredients found in these so-called pure essential oils and your body is saying “Stay away!”.
Because essential oils are highly concentrated oils extracted from flowers, herbs, peels, leaves, bark and resins, they also contain the “life force energy” of the plant. Over thousands of years of use, this life force energy in essential plant oils has proven to soothe, nurture and uplift the emotions (lemongrass, geranium, rose and sandalwood), can heal as well as preserve your body (such as, peppermint, ginger, lavender, frankincense, chamomile) and can bring clarity so with concentration to your mind (like lemon, peppermint, eucalyptus, basil). These effects are the strongest when you place the essential oils directly onto your body as not only do you inhale their amazing aromas, but the oils work their healing magic when absorbed into your bloodstream.
The best way to know if the oils you are looking to buy really are 100% pure essential oil, and not a synthetic fragrant oil, is to learn about the company who is selling the oil. Here are some things to look for:
- Does the company offer certified organic essential oils?
- Look for oils that are certified organic with USDA or ACO.
- Is the company dedicated to the health and wellbeing of you and the planet by offering an organic product range, or do their other products contain synthetic chemical ingredients?
- Also look to make sure they are putting their name or brand on the label to show you that they stand behind the oils they sell. Don’t trust a company that doesn’t put their label and brand on their bottles. checkout latest news at https://www.yankodesign.com/2017/05/29/minimalistic-tea-inspired-aromatherapy/
- Are the oils from first distillation or have they been distilled two or three times resulting in a “watered” down oil?
- Make sure you can see the botanical name of the plant on the label/website so you know the oil came from a plant and not a chemical laboratory.
- Overall, remember there are so many beautiful, amazing healing benefits when you buy essential oils to use for your emotions, body and soul. Investing in the purest quality, organic essential oils is investing in your holistic health and wellbeing.